Acid Resistant Mortar for sale in Rongsheng Factory, a professional refractory bricks and materials manufacturer, is manufactured with sodium potassium silica powder as cementing material, sodium fluosilicate as hardening agent and acidproof powder aggregate and another adding admixture according to certain proportion mix. Acid Resistant Mortar has properties of high temperature resistance and strong acid erosion resistance. Acid proof mortar is mainly used in all kinds of industrial kilns and furnaces.
Acid Resistant Mortar Description
Acid Resistant Mortar is made with over42.5 grade ordinary Portland cement, sand and powder made of compact sand, quartzite and igneous rock, and adding suitable sodium silicate and sodium fluosilicate. Acid Resistant Mortar is mainly used as lining material, acid floor and acid protective layer.
Acid Resistant Mortar is a kind of special anticorrosive material with advantage of simple operation, good acid resistance, great impervious and hydrolytic resistance and low cost for kilns and furnace application.
Acid Resistant Mortar Features
Application of Acid Resistant Mortar
- High temperature resistance
- High resistance to acid erosion
- High waterproof and heat insulation
- High bonding strength
- High mechanical strength
Refractory mortar is mainly used for coke oven, glass kiln, blast furnace hot blast stove and other industry kiln stove as protection layer for furnace lining through painting or gunning.
Refractory mortar can be used in industries of metallurgy, building materials, machinery, petrochemical engineering, glass, boiler, electric power, steel & iron, cement and etc.
Characters of Acid Resistant Mortar
- Proportion: 2.66
- Fineness: Residue on sieve for 900 holes per square centimeter is not greater than 1%. Residue on sieve for 4900 holes per square centimeter is not greater than 15%.
- Setting time: Initial set is not earlier than 30 minutes. Final set is not later than 8 hours.
- Acid stability: There is not crack, delaminating and damage after boiling for 1 hour in air and 40% sulfuric acid.
- Acid resistance: More than 97%.
- Tensile strength: specimen is conserved for 28 days in air. Its tensile strength is greater than 3Mpa. After boiling for 1 hour in 40% sulfuric acid, its intensity will not reduce.
- Compressive strength: specimen is conserved for 28 days in air. Its compressive strength is greater than 30Mpa.
- Kerosene absorption rate: Less than 13%.
The mortar can be used in chemical, petroleum, metallurgy, machinery, paper making, textile, pharmaceutical, chemical fertilizers and other industrial equipment and also can be made acid-proof daub, acid-proof mortar, acid concrete, acid-proof brick and acid plate lining to prevent from erosion of sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, phosphoric acid, acetic acid, chlorine, sulfur, nitrogen dioxide, oxygen and sulfur dioxide according to the actual need. The higher acid concentration and the better corrosion resistance, acid proof mortar has excellent stability.